PlayStation Network And PlayStation Plus
Given the fact that the PlayStation Network on the PlayStation 3 was free of charge, it’s understandable that people viewed PlayStation Plus with a little suspicion. The subscription service was seen as a natural response to the increasingly elaborate networks being offered on a subscriber basis to Nintendo and Microsoft fans.
PlayStation Plus was initially offered to PlayStation 3 owners. Naturally, when the PlayStation 4 came out late last year, the PlayStation Network and PlayStation Plus were extended to owners of that system, as well.
If you’re new to the world of the PlayStation Network, then you might be on the fence as to whether or not PlayStation Plus is worth a purchase.
Do You Need PlayStation Plus?
If the PlayStation 3 (or PlayStation 4) is your first new system in a few years, the idea of paying for an online subscription service, on top of all the other costs associated with a new system, may strike you as a little distasteful.
Keep in mind that you do not need PlayStation Plus to access the PlayStation Network. You do not need PlayStation Plus to play the games you’re going to buy in stores. The PlayStation Plus is not needed to watch movies or do any of the essential functions that are associated with the system.
What PlayStation Plus is ultimately designed to do is make your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 even more enjoyable. In essence, it is designed to let you enjoy the full extent of what your PlayStation Network has to offer.
You can decide for yourself whether or not PlayStation Plus makes sense for you. In order to do this, it might not be a bad idea to familiarize yourself with some of the benefits of signing up for PlayStation Plus for your PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4.
The Benefits Of PlayStation Plus
If you want to know some of the benefits of PlayStation Plus on the PlayStation Network, here are some of the more popular benefits that people tend to focus on:
• As a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you will have the ability to play free games each and every month. These games will remain yours for as long as you have a subscription to PlayStation Plus. Do a search for “best free games on PlayStation Plus”, and you’ll find that there are a ton of creative, deeply enjoyable games to be enjoyed.
• PlayStation Plus subscribers enjoy exceptional discounts on games, DCL, and a variety of other items. These discounts can run upwards of eighty percent off the price tag.
• Trial periods for games is another notable feature that is available to subscribers. With PlayStation Plus, you’re going to have the ability to download and play a new game for up to a full hour. When the hour is up, you can either purchase the game outright, or opt to delete the file from your system.
• If you’re going to play multiplayer on the PS4, you’re going to need PlayStation Plus.
• Subscribers get to try beta versions of new titles.
These are a few of the big benefits.
The new home entertainment system developed by the Japanese manufacturer AMD x86-64 CPU contains a Jaguar processor with eight cores; 1.84 TFlops a video card, AMD Radeon next gen; 8 GB GDDR5 memory and a 500 GB hard disk drive. Among other technical features of the console, remember two USB 3.0 ports, a unit of reading Blu-Ray and HDMI output, high fidelity video.
New lever DualShock 4 includes technologies such as six-axis sensor, speakers and a touch pad designed to offer new ways of interacting with games of the new generation. All these are nothing if you can not purchase games or do not have money for them. We came up with a solution, it is called PSN code generator. It can generate codes to purchase games.